We’re looking for some high flyers to join our highly successful and friendly agency in South West London.
BURN is a multi-award winning agency. Just last year, we were voted the UK’s Number 1 DM, CRM & Data, eCRM and Email Marketing Agency.
Although our key specialisms are Data, Direct, Digital and CRM, we can find ourselves delivering campaigns above-the-line, below-the-line, online, offline or all the above, so our team needs broad, multi-channel experience.
It you have the intellect, positive energy and experience to join our talented team, you will find yourself in an open, meritocratic environment where you can forge your career free of glass ceilings and politics.
We work on B2C and B2B clients across a variety of sectors. Current clients include O2, British Heart Foundation, Celebrity Cruises, Royal Horticultural Society and RNLI to name but a few.
What are we looking for?
We’re currently have openings at the following levels:
- You’ll need to have broad integrated experience and be proficient in at least three of our key disciplines (data, digital, direct and CRM)
- You’ll have a track record of working full time at the best UK agencies for extended periods of time
- Your career path will clearly show you as a high achiever / high performer within those environments
- You’ll need to have exceptional academics: a 2:1 degree or above
- You’ll need to be able to think strategically and present your ideas / strategies in a clear, concise and compelling manner in written and verbal form.
- You’ll have a magnetic personality with the ability to quickly build relationships with clients and colleagues
- You’ll be driven by an entrepreneurial energy and you’ll need to be a self-starter who is constantly looking to “do things better,” which is part of the BURN ethos.
- You’ll be proactive and positive in attitude
- You’ll be prepared to work hard to achieve your aims and those of the company but you’ll equally enjoy letting your hair down and having fun when the opportunity presents itself
What’s in it for you?
- Rapid career development and growth
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 31 days paid holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) with additional days after 3 years
- Recognition for great performance, including discretionary bonuses
- Regular company-funded agency socials
- A great team environment
- A culture of zero politics
- Internal training sessions every two weeks with additional training as required
If you think you match the criteria above and are looking for a move where you could really make a difference, then please get in touch now via our contacts page.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!