We’ve got an ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB ROLE AND A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB ROLE we’re looking to fill within our award-winning agency.
BURN is a multi-award-winning full-service agency based in Richmond, South West London. In 2018, we were voted the UK’s Number 1 Agency for our size in the RAR Awards.
Clients are mostly blue chips, combined with smaller, fast growing ’start up’ style clients. Check out our site for more details. The agency culture is performance driven, meritocratic and dynamic. BURN is a place where bright sparks progress quickly in a supportive, fast-moving environment.
Overview of role
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years agency experience. They will bring entrepreneurial energy to the job and always be looking for ways to ‘make things better’, whether with clients or internally. ‘Ever better’ is the BURN purpose.
The right candidate will:
- Be a real people person: magnetic with clients and great at growing, building, coaching and motivating internal teams. Likeable, collaborative and non-political by nature
- Be focused on getting it right, with bags of integrity, attention to detail and a focus on quality output that the agency can be proud of
- Have a strong intellect: able to add value to clients at senior level with planning and proposal writing capability. We’re looking for someone who is well rounded in terms of crafting, and successfully selling in, strategic and creative agency product. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with decent numeracy are required.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-starting, with bags of initiative and entrepreneurial energy. They’ll need a real will to grow and win clients. The ability to develop existing business and win new business via pitches and referrals is vital along with a track record to demonstrate this.
- Have experience in our core disciplines of data, digital, direct and CRM and be able to evidence having deployed these skills to create successful, sustainable client relationships. It’s likely that the successful candidate will have broad integrated UK agency experience.
We’re a small, incredibly friendly bunch. You’ll have the chance to become loyal, committed members of the team, at an agency where you can build your career rapidly and learn lots whilst becoming integral to the success of the agency and its clients.
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. The job is permanent, 5 days per week, 9am – 6pm, with 23 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays, twice yearly appraisals, ongoing training and coaching, salary increments and promotions as appropriate, discretionary annual bonus and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team with clients in and out of London and our collaborative culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 3+ years of service.
To apply click here and send us a brief email telling us why you’d be a great choice for the jobs. Please also include a link to your Linkedin profile.