Privacy & Cookies Policy
Published Friday 25th May
BURN UK is a Limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 5414389 and registered office at 2nd Floor, Nucleus House, 2 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, TW9 2JA.
Data that BURN collects
We may ask for:
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client or prospect enquiries
- Other information through surveys
How BURN use this data
We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to enable functions on this website. Information is also collected to understand how visitors use our website and to present timely, relevant information back to them.
We use this information
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific query
- To customise the website for you
- To send you relevant emails about our services
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can easily change your mind by:
- Emailing ‘[email protected]’
- Writing to – The Data Protection Officer, BURN, Berkeley House, 85 Sheen Rd, Richmond TW9 1YJ
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to a third party unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and the GDPR.
BURN does not target products to those under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or about any person under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Subject access request
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy please write to us at The Data Protection Officer, BURN, Berkeley House, 85 Sheen Rd, Richmond TW9 1YJ.
We will always hold your information securely, and to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented physical and electronic security safeguards. More information about our approach to data protection can be found in our Data Security Policy – available upon request.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over websites outside of www.burnmarketing.com. If you provide information to a website to which we link you to, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. This provides an aggregated view of web usage data that helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test different content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, while the other 50% see something different.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with more relevant information you may find more interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or functions that you have previously used.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the items you have already chosen to share with us.
You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies. Please note that doing so may disable some of the functionality of the Site. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org